Le Creuset Singapore – Promotion 1 Nov - 31 Dec 2016, while stocks last
Cookware: Oval Skillet Grill
2 pc beef steak (250 g each)
1 red bell pepper, deseeded and quartered
1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and quartered
½ onion, sliced into rings
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Olive oil, to coat
1. Remove excess moisture from steaks with paper towels. Season both sides well with black pepper and salt.
2. Add oil in a Le Creuset Oval Skillet Grill. Preheat on medium heat for 4 minutes.
3. Place the steaks onto the Grill and allow to cook untouched for 1 – 2 minutes (depending on the thickness of the meat as well as preferred done-ness). During this time, add the cut vegetables onto the Grill as well.
4. Turn the steaks over, and once again allow to cook undisturbed for 1 – 2 minutes, until desired done-nee. Do the same for the vegetables.
5. When grilled to perfection, remove the steaks from the grill and allows to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Always remove excess moisture from ingredients before placing on the grill.
- After placing the ingredients on the grill, allow to cook undisturbed for several minutes before turning over. This allows the natural sugars found in the food to caramelise. So food does not stick and, develops the distinct grill lines and delicious smokey accents which enhances food's natural flavours.
ps: Receive a free pair of tongs with every $250 nett purchase which includes a Grill or Skillet. Available in 3 delectable shades - Flame, Cool Mint and Red. Promotion 1 Nov - 31 Dec 2016, while stocks last.
- Information pageLink of the page