Bricks World – This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, ...
Simply purchase either a LEGO Tower Bridge (10214) or a LEGO Big Ben (10253) between 1st November and 31st December 2016 to be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win 2 flights to London and 2 tickets to visit LEGOLAND Windsor while you are there.
After you make your purchase at any of our Bricks World stores, simply take a photo of your receipt and email us at email@example.com with your contact details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - read the blurb carefully
- Purchase of either set must be made in any of our 6 stores or our on-line store (Ngee Ann City, Plaza Singapura, Suntec City, VivoCity, JEM, Resorts World Sentosa and www.bricksworld.com) within the qualifying period (1st Nov – 31st Dec 2016).
- Limited to one entry per receipt. Multiple entries are allowed.
- In order to register a clear, legible photo must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st December 2016. The Prize draw will take place the following week after the competition closes and the winner will be contacted via email.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
- Exclusive to Bricks World LEGO Certified Stores -
- Tickets must be booked in January 2017, and travel is up until end of May 2017. Once booked, cancellation and change fees may apply and be borne by the winner.
- Ticket redemption dates must be agreed with the airline at least 2 weeks in advance and are subject to availability and a total price limit of $3000. The value of the prize is based on the recommended market value as at the time of being awarded. Any extra costs beyond the value of the prize as outlined in these terms will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, extended or redeemed for cash or other prizes
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and any Travel Companion are fit to travel
- The winner and their Travel Companion will be entirely responsible for their own passport, visa, travel insurance and other travel requirements.
- The prize excludes all costs not mentioned above. For example travel insurance, transfers to and from airports, accommodation, spending money and subsistence are not included in the prize.
- Bricks World will book flights on winner’s behalf at winner’s reasonable request, subject to availability and the maximum cumulative value limit of $3000. Prize budget strictly covers 2 round trip flight tickets from Singapore to London; any additional tickets will have to be topped up separately by the winner. Winner must provide a selection of departure and return dates in the travel request form to Bricks World. The travel request form has to be submitted to Bricks World by 15th January 2017 and at least 2 weeks before travel date commences. All travel must be completed by 31st May 2017.
- The winner further acknowledges that while Bricks World shall endeavour to book the prize based on the winner’s preferences, Bricks World cannot guarantee that these requests can be fulfilled.
- In the event that the winner, for any reason, does not accept the prize or any element thereof, then the prize (or the relevant element) will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that forfeited prize (or the relevant element).
- The winner agrees to take part in any post-competition publicity
- Bricks World will not be held liable for missed, delayed or cancelled flights.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and you release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in full from any liability which may arise relating to your participation in the Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bricks World will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, misadventure, accident, personal injury, death, damage or claim which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize
- By entering the competition you confirm you have read and understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions. Management reserves the rights to modify Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. If you would like to receive a copy of these Terms & Conditions free of charge, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Employees of Bricks World and LEGO Singapore and their immediate family members are excluded from entering this competition.