Simply Toys – PRE-ORDER with S$480 non-refundable deposit by 21st Nov 2016 to enjoy 5% off respective prices!
EARLY BIRD PRICE (Ends on 21st Nov 2016)
Elite Member: S$1,331.90
Elite Member: S$1,402
Estimated to ship: Q4 2016
"Origin" represents the combination of imaginary and authentic animals from nature.
This style of art from David Zhou presents a virtual animal world, following the concept of "The Origin of Species." By continuing to add more animals from exotic lands, skies and oceans, we will explore a rich world with their lifestyle and environmental roles.
David Zhou is a traditional animal sculptor and designer of imaginary animals who lives in Shanghai with his family. MANTICORE With the body of a monkey, the venomous tail of a scorpion, bat-like wings, and an elder human face, Manticore was described as an evil predator in Persian legend, similar to the Egyptian Sphinx.
The ancient Manticores were found in the stagnant forests of the old world. Nowadays, the living ones are only about 12 inches tall, their wings degraded, and their tails rendered harmless, their function more for balancing their bodies. They eat mainly the top leaves of aerial cage trees, together with fruit, buds, flowers, and nuts.
Manticores are a gentle and cryptic species. They can’t speak, but inherently possess the power of mind-reading, to predict what happens next. These interesting and unique characters make Manticores the favorite pets for royal families.
• Approximately 24 inches in height.
• Approximately 12 inches in width.
• Exquisitely detailed paint.
• Real metal ring with the edition number engraved
• Themed display antique base.
• Limited in production to 300 units worldwide.
Each piece is signed by Artist David Zhou under the base.
- Phone number(s)63330669(Bugis)/68844401(Plaza Sing)/62215442 (Vivocity)
- Information pageLink of the page
- Location(s) 1 Harbourfront Walk, Vivocity #02-32/33, Singapore 188021
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map