Copyright infringement noticewave-base.com (collectively, the “Site”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users of its services to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify the Site's copyright agent as set forth below. Please be aware that to be effective, your copyright infringement notification must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
For your complaint to be valid under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
Please send by email to: email@example.com
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please note that the DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
Please also note that the information provided in your copyright infringement notice may be provided to the person responsible for the allegedly infringing material.